Effective Date: [Effective Date]
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information");
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies;
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services, and usage details.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Services and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to our Services or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- For any other purpose with your consent.
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of LeadGen.tool's assets;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- With your consent.
4. DATA SECURITY
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. However, the safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
6. CONTACT INFORMATION